Here comes the Boss!
This bike leaves no doubt about that. Like no other model, it is this Softail that dominates every scene with its massive appearance. When the Fat Boy rolls towards you, the memory of the Terminator is already flashing in the serial state. This will probably never change.
The attitude is undisputed, but our customer wanted to add a visual touch. He let us grab deep into the parts box, insert the paint guns and prepare the dipping bath with chrome. For his purpose, the driving characteristics were to be improved and the sound control was to be turned. And again a customer drives happily from our shop.
Wider at the back, narrower and larger at the front – this man knows which combination of wheels is the best, when you don’t just want to go straight ahead. With 21 inches instead of 18, the front wheel is larger, but the lowered suspension puts the bike in the right position overall.
Our lowrider wheels make a very good figure on this Softail and are shown off to their best advantage with further chrome-plated details (pulley, pulley brake system, rim dish). Talking about details: Even the small gap between the seat and the fuel tank, which results from the rear conversion, we covered with a cover. And of course the license plate moves to the side so that the rear end is free.
The conversion is rounded off with an appropriate acoustic step. An instrument by the composers Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde is used here, which elicits pleasant bass tones from the mighty Milwaukee Eight. Perfect for the brave guy, who rides Harley’s Fat Boy.
- Thunderbike Lowrider Wheel
- Thunderbike Rear Fender Steel 260 mm
- Thunderbike Front Fender GRP 4.00x21
- Thunderbike Pulley Brake Kit for Wheel
- Thunderbike Brake Disc Vegas Floated 292mm
- Thunderbike Brake Disc Vegas Floated 300mm
- Thunderbike Brake caliper cover
- Thunderbike Pulley Vegas polished
- Thunderbike Rear Axle Cover Set
- Thunderbike Front Axle Cover-Set
- Thunderbike Axle Cover Swingarm left
- Thunderbike Handlebar Hollywood
- Thunderbike Grip-Set Base Rubber
- Thunderbike Toppers Base
- Thunderbike Riser-Kit Old Style with wireholes
- Thunderbike Turn Signals Stripe LED with Housing
- Thunderbike Airbox Cover Oval Drilled
- Thunderbike Airbox Base Plate Oval black matt
- Thunderbike Timer Cover New Custom
- Thunderbike Derby Cover New Custom
- Thunderbike Solo Seat Leather black quilted
- Thunderbike Pillon Pad with Suction Cups
- Highway Hawk Ledrie Solo Sidebag
- Thunderbike Cover Tank to Seat, black
- Thunderbike Side Mount Licence Plate Bracket medium
- Thunderbike License Plate Lighting
- Thunderbike License Plate Frame Inside Plate
- Thunderbike Tele Fork Lowering Kit
- Metzeler Cruisetec Front Tire 120/70B21M/C REINFTL 68H
- Metzeler Cruisetec Rear Tire 260/40VR18M/CTL 84V
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-33
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-31
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
Custombikes Service Workshop
0049 2852 - 6777-56