When father and son…
The dad has been a Harley fan for a long time and rides a nice breakout. What would be better than riding the Harleys together with the son? For the fitness freak it should also be a new Softail, a Street Bob. For some people it is considered to be the entry into the bigtwin class, but the way our customer wanted it modified, it is are far from this idea. The Milwaukee-Eight 107 and the new Softail suspension already offers a great riding fun and our customer still lacked the individual appearance. With whitewall tires and swinging saddle the bobber should be accentuated in the Street Bob, with the forwarded footrests and the high handlebars the chopper comes through. This bike has become chic and fast!
The rear end gets a very elegant appearance with our specially made fender, no comparison to the original rear end, the slightly protruding sheet metal and the large turn signals. Here our swinging fender lies very close above the tire and carries the tiny Kellermann directly at the reception of the struts, which we also built very slim on customer request. This solution makes it necessary to place the license plate holder on the left side, the right side is reserved for the exhaust.
It’s the sound system of Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde with the Shorty Slashcut, which now makes the acoustic appearance round here. And for a better performance of the Milwaukee-Eight our power air filter kit contributes to the sound.
The time of the Sportys is coming to an end, the 107 cui engine is the smallest available Harley engine in Europe. In the Street Bob and its twin sister “Standard“, it delivers the same first-class service as in the higher priced Softails and offers an excellent conversion base.
What a nice idea, how father and son are riding together now on their Harleys!
- Thunderbike Upper Fork Cover
- Thunderbike Front fender 19'' Fiberglass
- Thunderbike Handlebar Flip II 1.25'' x 32 cm
- Thunderbike Grip-Set Base Rubber
- Thunderbike Toppers Base
- Kellermann Bullet Atto DF Turn Signal Set 3in1 black/clear
- Thunderbike Footpeg Set Base Rubber
- Thunderbike Forward Control Kit black
- Thunderbike Swing Saddle Fellow
- Thunderbike Mounting Kit Fred Bob
- Thunderbike Frame Cover-Set black
- Thunderbike Tele Fork Lowering Kit
- Thunderbike Lowering Kit Shock Stage 2 (30mm)
- Thunderbike Side Mount Licence Plate Bracket medium
- Thunderbike License Plate Frame Inside Plate
- Thunderbike License Plate Lighting
- Thunderbike Turn Signals Stripe LED with Housing
- Thunderbike Powerfilter-Kit Torque TB-Logo
- Thunderbike Timer Cover Torque with Logo
- Thunderbike Derby Cover Torque Logo
- Thunderbike Mirror Set Action Fluted black
- Custom Chrome Pop Up Gas Cap Set vented & non-vent black
- Metzeler ME888 Rear Tire 150/80B16 M/C REINF TL 77H WW
- Metzeler ME888F Front Tire 100/90-19 M/C TL 57H WW
- Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde Exhaust System
Contact our team!
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-33
Customparts, Dealer Support
0049 2852 - 6777-31
Sales, Financing, Rental, Custombikes
0049 2852 - 6777-41
Custombikes Service Workshop
0049 2852 - 6777-56